I suggest you ...

Facebook link

It is currently linking to the Facebook site not the Facebook page that we use as a musician! That is bad, because the is my private site only!

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    tobias.sebastien shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Adminteam (Admin, Live&Loud) responded  · 

Here is a step by step process for adding your Facebook page onto your Live&Loud profile:

- If you have Facebook linked already, go into the edit profile section (which you’ll find on your ‘My profile’ page) and remove it.
    - Go to Facebook and click on the down arrow in the top right hand corner
    - Click ‘Settings’
    - Click ‘Apps’
    - Check to see if Live&Loud is there; if it is then remove it, refresh the page and then go and log into your Live&Loud profile. If it isn’t then log into your Live&Loud profile.
    - Click ‘Edit profile’ (which you’ll find on your ‘My profile’ page)
    - Scroll down and click ‘Add Facebook account’
    It will then ask you to either ‘Continue as ’ or to log in to Facebook. Either way you are connecting your personal account because your artist page is managed by your personal account
    - It will then say Live&Loud would like to manage your pages…click ’Ok’
    - You will then be redirected to the ‘Edit profile page’
    - Refresh the page
    - In the Facebook section a drop down box will appear asking you to choose which page you would like to associate with your Live&Loud profile…select your artist page
    - Click ‘Save Facebook page’ (check to see if it has saved the page you selected, if not select the page again and click ‘Save Facebook page’)
    - Click ‘Save profile’ and your artist Facebook page will be linked

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thanks - I think people are put off by @L&L will 'manage' your FB pages - I avoided it thinking it sounded iffy :)

• Adminteam (Admin, Live&Loud) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Molly, we have just checked and the drop down on the Facebook link is working. Try again from the beginning and make sure you follow each step. Let me know if you are still having problems.

• Molly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi great idea sadly there were no drop downs on the Facebook link, so still not able to add !

• Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same question Is there anywhere I can just add the band page link instead of my personal page which is what logging into facebook on the profile heads for? alternatively whats the process??thanks

• Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem and your explanation doesn't work. Everytime I go to the page, it tells me that I need to log out of the bands page and log in to my personal page.

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you go to your settings 'Edit Profile' when adding your Facebook account you can add your artist page if you are an admin... Hope this helps.

Feedback and Knowledge Base